Who can buy from White x White?
White x White (pronounced White by White) is a wholesale company selling exclusively to the retail home decor and design trade.
- White x White will only ship to a retail store in the home decor industry or receiving warehouse.
- White x White requires all customers have someone in-house or local to make repairs of damages and defects that White x White deems repairable.
- All our furniture is made of reclaimed wood which is very forgiving and we'll gladly provide a touch-up kit upon request (crack filler and color matched paint). We don't send replacements but we'll issue a partial refund, at our discretion, for the repair of damages and defects.
- Please call for questions about product details. 785-862-9448
How can I view wholesale pricing on your website?
Everyone will see MSRP pricing until they register with us as a dealer.
- Click here to fill out our dealer registration form.
- We will email you your new username and password within 48 hours.
- Use your new username and password to login. (Be sure to save your username and password!)
To be considered as a stocking dealer you must have a storefront in the home decor industry and a sales tax certificate. We won't consider new accounts that list a residential address as the shipping address.
I'm a stocking dealer with a storefront (or a non-stocking dealer with a business license). How do I place an order?
Once you've been approved as either a stocking dealer or non-stocking dealer/designer you may fax your order to us at (785) 862-9493 or email your order to email@example.com. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or pre-pay with company check.
We'll ship to a retail store or receiving warehouse. If a residential address is listed as the ship-to your application will be denied.
- Opening order is $2000 for stocking dealers (must have a retail storefront in the home decor industry) and re-orders are $1000.
- Non-stocking dealer/designer opening order and re-order minimum is $1000.
- We'll consider accepting orders less than the minimum if we deem they are shippable and they'll incur a $25 less than minimum order fee in addition to shipping charges which may be in excess of 25%.
- Orders are shipped by truck on pallet(s) and usually ship within one week if most items are in stock, except immediately after a major market in January and July.
- Extra charges apply to inside deliveries, deliveries requiring a lift-gate, and notification. Even if not noted when order is placed, if these services are used you'll be charged separately.
- Refused shipments will be credited for product, less a re-stocking fee of 20% and freight charges both ways.
What should I do if I receive something that is damaged?
If a pallet arrives with hole(s), tear(s), crushed corner(s), etc. or without shrink wrap around it you must inspect all items before signing for it.
- If there are any damages, however small, you must call us while the driver waits at 785-862-9448.
- If we aren't available please write "damaged goods" on the driver's paperwork OR refuse the shipment. Otherwise we won't be able to make a freight claim on your behalf.
- Every shipment includes a claim form. Please fill out the form completely and fax or email to us immediately.
- We require photos of all damages, cardboard and pallet(s) be emailed to us before credit will be considered.
- PLEASE keep all original packing materials including outer cartons and the pallet(s) until you are advised by us they may be disposed of.
- Claims for damages, shortages and defects must be made to White x White in writing immediately upon receiving the shipment.
You must contact us immediately upon receiving your order if there is any damage.
Other information I may need?
- All measurements are approximate.
- Every item in the White x White collection is hand-made and has a wonderful vintage appearance with finishes that may vary from piece to piece and shipment to shipment.
- Items made of reclaimed wood will likely have, or will develop splits, nail holes, knots, and other imperfections and should be expected and are considered cosmetic as opposed to structural.
- Like items must be ordered at the same time to guarantee finish, size and details will be similar. It's our belief that these variations add character and charm to the products and enhance their appeal.
- Factory defects must be reported to us within 30 days of receipt of the goods. Factory defects are virtually always repairable and we'll be happy to work with you on a resolution. We'll offer our recommendation on repair(s) which will include instructions and a touch-up kit.
- Our products are for interior residential use only. Statuary may be used outdoors but the color will most likely change over time.